The Truth Will Set You Free

Jesus told the people who had faith in him, "If you keep on obeying what I have said, you truly are my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Welcome to Zeteo!

I am new to blogging, so bear with me. The purpose of this blog is to seek out the Truth that God has in store for me, and to share that search with others. I don't know how often I will post to this blog, but I want to share any new thoughts or ideas that I come across through my daily reading, study of Scripture, and everyday life. I hope you enjoy this searcher's journey. I am in no way a professional writer of any kind, so please don't hold me to anything higher than your LOWEST standards. I will always welcome comments and discussion, so please feel free to join in whenever the Lord moves you to. Thanks for checking out my blog. Now let the journey begin.........Al

"Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God." Colossians 3:16

No comments: